-Why do you modifying it?
-Because development is never-ending story.
- Please print new version of part innerRingOnServo (innerRingOnServo21.stl)
- Push ankle forward
should be necessary to use longer threaded rod here. Cut at least 110 mm (..or little longer).
- Print All parts published here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:971710
- Modify servo to continuous rotary servo, put that servo to part'AnkleBearingServoHolderTaller10Inner.stl'
- put Ball Bearing 608 to part AnkleBearingServoHolderTaller10Inner.stl (again is standar ball bearing for InLine Skate)
- Fit that bearing with part 'BearingHolder_Small13.stl'
- Put another ball bearing to part 'AnkleUpperPart29.stl'
- ...and screw it with 'AnkleBearingRing2.stl'
- mount together parts 'AnkleBearingRing2.stl' and 'AnkleBearingServoHolderTaller10Inner.stl'
- put those part on 'Foot' and screw it with nuts.
Put two nuts between Ankle and bearing like this.
- Put next bearing to part 'AnkleBearingServoHolderTaller8OuterStraight.stl' and mount it with next 'AnkleBearingRing2.stl'
- Put this part to threaded rood (ont nut between Ankle and bearing on this side) and monut it into blue part 'AnkleUpperPart29.stl'.
- Put on top part 'ShinLow18.stl'
- Put next bearing into 'ShinLow18.stl'
- put 4 screws M8 (screws with Imbus head)
- Finally put wheel 'DriveGearServo19.stl' on hub of Servo (put it straihgt on servo without horn ) . Put part 'DrivenGearModified27.stl' on threaded rood. Screw it on that rod with M8 nut and screw it with another screv into Ankle.